Preparing for Your Scanning Session
Use our online platform to make an appointment to visit our studio in Jenkintown to get a full-body scan absolutely free. If you have questions or you would prefer to make an appointment over the phone, please call us at (267) 619-2244.
Our 3D scanner works best with bright patterned clothing. It is recommended to avoid monotone dark or black clothing as this has proven more difficult to accurately print. Other printing difficulties can occur with fine and transparent clothing such as silk or mesh. Dresses or skirts should be at least 12 inches from the floor or should be a length that fully covers your feet. Open-toed shoes or bare feet are not recommended.
Very fine/thin accessories such as dangling jewelry and eyeglasses are difficult to print as well. For an additional fee, eyeglasses can be added to the 3D portrait separately.
NOTE: Please see the section titled “Guidelines for All Captures” at the bottom of this page for further clarity on subject classifications, scan quantities, and printing rules regarding pets and sitting subjects.
Your 3D Photo
Editing Your 3D Model
Printing and Delivery of your 3D Portrait
Guidelines for All Captures:
- An “infant” is defined as a person less than one year of age.
- A “small pet” is defined as a pet that is smaller than an infant.
- A “large pet” is defined as a pet that is larger than an infant.
- A “child” over the age of one year is considered to be an “adult”.
- “Infants” and “small pets” can be interchangeable.
- “Infants” and “small pets” may not be captured alone and must be captured with a person in the frame.
- Certain poses are subject to a shorter print height:
- Due to the extreme cost of printing pet-only scans with sitting or standing pets in nylon (no human), they are printed at 25% height (e.g. a 7″ print order will result in a 1.75”print).
- Scans of people not standing up fully (sitting, kneeling, bending over/leaning) are printed at 50% height (e.g. a 7″ print order will result in a 3.5″ print). To avoid this, please make sure you are standing up straight.
- Scans of people laying down are not permitted.
One Person Scan:
- One adult
- One adult with one infant
- One adult with one small pet
- One large or small pet (alone)
Two Person Scan:
- Two adults
- Two adults with one infant
- Two adults with one small pet
- One adult with one large pet
- One adult with two or three small pets
- One adult with two or three infants
- Two large or small pets (alone)
Three Person Scan:
- Three adults
- Three adults with one infant
- Three adults with one small pet
- Two adults with two or three infants
- Two adults with two or three small pets
- Two adults with one large pet
- One adult with two large pets
Four Person Scan:
- Four adults
- Four adults with one infant
- Four adults with one small pet
- Three adults with two or three infants
- Three adults with two or three small pets
- Three adults with one large pet
- Two adults with two large pets
- One adult with three large pets